Masters in Teaching Spanish as a Second Language (University of Barcelona/UNIBA)
Judy was born in Argentina and lives in Miami, Florida, since 2002. Judy always had a passion for teaching
and for that reason she prepared herself to turn her passion into a profession.
In Argentina, she worked for 16 years as a teacher in prestigious institutions. Once settled
in Miami, she began specializing in teaching Spanish as a second language to children and adults, in order to continue her profession.
- 2018 -
• Masters in Teaching Spanish as a Second Language (University of Barcelona/UNIBA)
- 2015 -
• Centro Alpha, Buenos Aires, Argentina, Professional on line training "Skills to teach Spanish as second language"
- 2011 -
• Certification "FDOE K-12 Spanish teacher Certification" Florida Department of Education
- 2010 -
• Centro Alpha, Buenos Aires, Argentina, Professional training in " How to teach Spanish as second language "
• Buenos Aires Spanish School (BASP):" Teaching Spanish to foreign people "
• Asociacion Argentina de Docentes de Español : certification "teacher of Spanish as second language "
- 1987 -
• Universidad CAECE, Argentina, Bachelor of science in elementary school counseling (158 credits)
- 1986 -
• Universidad CAECE, Argentina, bachelor of science in elementary education
- 1984 -
• Universidad CAECE, Argentina, associate in science in education